A podcast answering one wedding photography question per day.
Welcome to the ASK WPP podcast, a daily show where yours truly, Henry, answers a wedding photography-related question sent in from wedding photographers like yourself!
Listen below and subscribe on all major podcast applications:
Please note the following guidelines before you send in your question:
- Your question has to be related to wedding photography; otherwise, I’ll use my discretion to see if my listeners would want to hear my answer.
- Please keep your message to around a minute in length (the voicemail will cut off after 90 seconds). It’s okay to go over, but please keep your question concise.
- If it helps, please provide a bit of context to your question, i.e. if something happened to you and your business that caused you to ask this question.
- Please keep your message to only one question. If you have multiple ones, please record a separate message. I will do my best to answer all of them but will need to give others an opportunity as well.
- If you’d like me to give you a shoutout, please mention your wedding photography company name and URL in addition to your personal name. You can start off by saying, “Hi there, my name is [your name]. My company is [name of your company] and the URL is [your URL]. My questions is…”
- If you prefer to NOT have me give out your identity, including your company name, and/or have your message played on the episode, please state so clearly. Otherwise, you agree to allow me to play your message and mention your name (personal and company) on the episode.
- If you prefer to NOT speak your question but rather email it to me, especially if you have a great (but a bit lengthy) story to go with it, please email me and put in the subject line, “Question for ASK WPP.
Please record your question below:
Be sure to have a decent internet connection (WIFI is great but cellular also works) and a microphone. You don’t need to have a professional mic, the built-in one on your phone is more than fine. The most important thing is to have a quiet background and ask a good question!
Whenever you’re ready, please click on the green “Start recording” button below to record your message. I’ll personally email you to confirm I got your question and roughly when I’ll be answering it on ASK WPP. Thanks for taking the time to ask me a question!